Started 20 years ago with a handful of pioneers, the Luxembourgish Company has grown to more than 1600 employees. This evolution became possible by the ongoing development of innovative electronic sensors for a world-wide market.
Products, history and lessons learned will be presented.
Chief Technology Officer at IEE
• IEE since 1991
• Development of analytical instruments at Siemens
• AG Micro-computing at Crystop Display GmbH
• Introduction of diversification projects at ROTAREX
• Leading of NDT sensor development at ARBED Recherches
• Degree in Electronics Engineering from the University of Karlsruhe (Germany)
Event date and time: Thursday, March 15th, 2012. Event starts at 19:30
Event venue :
Forum da Vinci
6, bd Grande-Duchesse Charlotte