Become a memberDownload the following document Demande d’admission (.xlsx) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our membership feesFor young engineers and scientists after graduation
50€ for the first 3 years 100€ as from the forth yearFor all other members as from the first year
110€ yearlyDownload the Demande d’admission (.xlsx)
Our objectives and missions
- We bring together engineers, scientists, industrials and architects as well as all other persons representing the economic and industrial sector.
- We create and maintain friendly relationships amongst our members.
- We valorise and structure the profession of the engineer and scientist by making their jobs and achievements better known and by promoting their professional image.
- We represent the profession towards public authorities, companies and the public in order to contribute to the economic development of the country.
- We are listening to the needs of the economic sector, in particular to those of the companies.
- We cooperate with national, foreign and international associations, which are pursuing the same goals.
- We encourage young people to choose one of our professions.
Our cooperationsThe Association Ingénieurs et Scientifiques du Luxembourg has a privileged partnership with the Luxembourg Students Association ANEIL and cooperates on a regular basis with:
- IESF Lorraine, Union Régionale des Ingénieurs et Scientifiques de Lorraine (Regional Union of Engineers and Scientists of Lorraine)
- VDI Saar, Association of German Engineers, Regional Association Saar
- CSL, Chamber of Employees
- Jonk Entrepreneuren a.s.b.l.
- Foundation Enovos
- FNR, Luxembourg National Research Fund
- Day of the Engineer / Saar-Lor-Lux Day / Enovos Award / BrunchIng for young engineers – encounters and exchange of ideas, find more information on the website www.ingsci.lu
- 10+ Newsletters “Leonardo’s Revue Technique” with topics located in engineering or other sciences and the life in the association
- 10 visits of companies or institutions in Luxembourg and a guided tour abroad per year / various conferences at the Forum da Vinci, registered office of the Association, with regard to manifold themes, find more information on the website www.ingsci.lu